2 Hour Guided Water Bike Ocean Adventure Tour
GLIDING ACROSS THE OCEAN on the worlds most advanced water bike is the most exciting & unique way to experience the ocean around Simon’s Town, famous for its marine life & spectacular views of the surrounding Table Mountain range.
Our premium, non-motorized water bikes are eco-friendly and are designed to be used on the ocean. Due to the elevated sitting position, you do not get wet. These easy, no hassle water bikes are silent, very stable, do not emit emissions, simple to steer and do not require balancing. No previous experience or skills are required and this is a truly sustainable eco-adventure.
All tours are weather dependent and bookings are essential.
- 2 hour guided water bike tour
- maximum weight is 110 kg’s
- Our 2 hour tour is the early morning tour.
- Weather dependent, there are 2 options for this ocean adventure.
- We will either head up towards the seals and African penguin colony at Boulders Beach or meander along the coast line past Long beach to the Clan Stuart Shipwreck and continue up the picturesque coast line, before turning back towards the historical naval base. You are accompanied by a guide boat with friendly and knowledgeable crew to ensure you have a great experience.
- R690 per person
- Tours are only available from 3 Feb 2020 but voucher can be bought for then.